帖子
注册时间
2006-12-30
1#
发表于 2007-2-21 00:12 |显示全部楼层 |亮它
本帖最后由 dream 于 2016-5-29 22:19 编辑

<P>有一首很動聽的英文歌<BR>很有意義,用來跳舞也很合適<BR>剛好在找歌詞的時候找到一個有翻譯的<BR>那麼我就貼中文+英文吧</P>
<P>Life is Cool---Sweetbox</P>
<P>I never really tried to be positive<BR>Im too damn busy being negative<BR>So focused on what I get<BR>I never understand what it means to live<BR>You know we all love to just complain<BR>But maybe we should try to rearrange<BR>Theres always someone whos got it worse than you<BR>我從未真正地嘗試積極<BR>我太繁忙於成為消極<BR>因此集中於我得到的<BR>我從不瞭解活著的意思<BR>您知道我們所有都愛抱怨<BR>但我們應該嘗試重新整理<BR>總有人得到的比我們得到的差</P>
<P>My life is<BR>My life is so cool, my life is so cool<BR>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<BR>My life is<BR>My life is so cool, my life is so cool<BR>Oh yeah, from a different point of view<BR>我的生活很好<BR>從不同角度看</P>
<P>We're all so busy trying to get ahead<BR>Got a pillow of fears when we go to bed<BR>We're never satisfied<BR>The grass is greener on the other side<BR>So distracted with our jealousy<BR>Forget it's in our hands to stop the agony<BR>Will you ever be content on your side of the fence?<BR>我們所有都繁忙於設法向前<BR>當我們上床 得到了一枕頭的恐懼<BR>我們從未滿足<BR>另一方的草比這兒的綠<BR>因此分散我們的嫉妒<BR>忘記停止痛苦是靠我們的手<BR>您曾經將是滿意在您的籬笆的邊嗎?</P>
<P>Maybe you're the guy who needs a second chance<BR>Maybe you're the girl who's never asked to dance<BR>Maybe you're a lonely soul<BR>A single mother scared and all alone<BR>Gotta remember we live what we choose<BR>It's not what you say, it's what you do<BR>And the life you want is the life you have to make<BR>可能你是需要第二機會的人<BR>可能你是從未被要求跳舞的人<BR>可能你是一個孤獨的靈魂<BR>一個單親母親被驚嚇和單獨<BR>要記住我們居住我們所選擇的<BR>不是什麼您說的 是什麼您做的<BR>您要的生活是您自己營做的生活</P>
<P>希望大家可以從不同的角度去面對挑戰~[em17]</P>
『我不相信!我不相信!喔,Ron,太好了!級長耶!
這一來,家裡的每一個人都當過級長』
『那Fred和我算什麼,隔壁的鄰居? 』
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|会员列表|陈坤同名网站(2004-3-9成立) ( 京ICP备2022019963号 京公网安备11010502050304号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 12:56