帖子
注册时间
2009-10-14

Medal No.3

4#
发表于 2012-10-10 10:54 |只看该作者 |亮它

[121010]VOGUE意大利男装版十月刊《中国特辑》人物:陈坤

本帖最后由 dream 于 2016-4-19 15:03 编辑

Chen KunChen Kun is a superstar with a passion for humanitarian causes. English and Chinese text

Chen Kun
Jacket: Bottega Veneta; shirt: Paul Smith; pochette and walking stick: The Armoury

Chen Kun
Left. Jacket: Bottega Veneta; shirt: Paul Smith; pochette and walking stick: The Armoury. Right. Dress: Ermenegildo Zegna

When he sings  his romantic ballads in concert, the girls in the audience sway dreamily. And if he pirouettes in the air, swinging a blade in an Asian martial arts (“wuxia”) film, the boys mimic his actions. Chen Kun, 36 but looking much younger, is an all-round star in Chinese entertainment: his is an old-school career, with hard graft at the Film Academy in Beijing. “My family wasn’t rich when I was young, and I had to earn the fees for the school myself. After school, I used to work as a copyist in the town hall and would sing in a pub at Chongqing, my home town”, he tells us in Hong Kong, where he is working on his latest film.

“At the time, my dream was to become a designer; I even had an offer from a European school, but finding the money to go abroad was impossible for me. In the meantime, I had the opportunity to star in a TV series, Love story in Shanghai, so I planned to continue my studies with the earnings from the show. But the series was highly successful, and in 2000 I became famous; after being an actor for ten years, I realised that I had fallen in love with my career as performer”.

Now, Chen (also known as “Aloys”) has numerous awards as best actor under his belt (among the most popular films have been Balzac and the little Chinese seamstress, Let the bullets fly and Painted skin). He often sings the main song in his films’ soundtracks, and together with Jet Li is one of the stars of Flying swords of Dragon gate, the first wuxia to be filmed in 3D and to be planned for Imax. The blockbuster was presented at the latest Berlin film festival and distributed in the United States during the summer. How was it, working on such a complex production set? “Not only do I love wuxia as a genre, as I find it really interesting and imaginative, but in the case of Flying swords, I starred in two different roles. I really enjoyed working on this project with the director, Tsui Hark”.

He belongs to the last generation to have grown up in a family not to have been “moderated” by the 1979 law imposing just one child per couple, the last to be able to enjoy numbers of cousins and nephews, to be addressed as “uncle” or “aunt”. He is the eldest of three brothers, brought up by his mother after the divorce of his parents. The typically career-oriented, egocentric life philosophy of some of his single-child fellow citizens is very different to his own approach: “I felt the responsibility of being the family ‘head’”, he states. “We have remained very united, and all live in the same district in Beijing”. This sense of responsibility goes beyond the call of his genes: like many other leading celebrities, the actor-singer also works as a Unicef ambassador. But without travelling afar: he has chosen to concentrate his energy on disadvantaged children in rural areas in his own country; children with poor schooling or who are victims of abuse. “I want to work with every citizen and parent and give them the means to create a better world for their children”.

We ask him what his fans project on to him, and what is the craziest thing they have done because of their enthusiasm. He pauses, and then answers phlegmatically: “I don’t know what they see in me, but I believe I have a positive influence on their lives. I hope that I am able to be an ever better citizen than I can be an actor”. And asked about any future challenges, he replies simply: “To be a more sincere person, to be the true me”. He feels drawn to Buddhism. The book that has had the greatest influence on him is Sogyal Rinpoche’s The Tibetan book of living and dying, and he is passionate too about hiking and camping.

In 2011, he launched a personal charity, Power to go, to encourage people to find inner peace and strength by leaving town and going to explore wilder corners of their country on foot and then pass on their renewed positive energy to their friends. As an initial demonstrative project, he took ten students with him to Tibet, and this year guided 20 office workers in the province of Qinghai.

His style (in private life, when he is not wearing fashionable clothes for red carpets or TV shows) springs from his love for life in the open air: “I like to wear clothes that make me feel comfortable; indeed, I believe comfort to be the founding principle of fashion”. The same approach is apparent in the interior design of his apartment, which is “minimal, with furniture that be moved and re-arranged every so often”. There are items and sculptures in various fine woods, sandalwood above all, in what constitutes a collection begun during filming of a television programme: Chen was playing the part of a person who loved surrounding himself with similar articles, and Chen himself acquired the same enthusiasm as though by osmosis.

L'Uomo Vogue, October 2012 (n. 434)

Fashion editor Tina Leung
Photo by Tony Law

陈坤,36岁,是一个在所有娱乐领域都很著名的明星。他的职业生涯始于北京电影学院的刻苦学习。
他说:”我的家庭在我年幼的时候就不富有, 我必须自己挣高中的学费. 课余时间 ,我曾在政府部门当过打字员也在重庆一个酒吧里唱过歌,。。。”

“在那段时间里, 我有一个梦想,那就是成为一个设计师,得到一个欧洲学校的录取通知书,但是那时候并没有钱负担出国的费用。在不久的一段时间之后,来了一个机会,那就是在电视连续剧《像雾像雨又像风》中担任主角,于是我决定用演出挣的钱来攒学费。结果因为这部戏在2000年的巨大的成功让我出了名。在担任演员10年之后,我意识到我早已爱上了演员这个工作。“

今天,陈坤(英文名ALOYS)拥有众多的最佳男演员奖
,他最著名的电影有《巴尔扎克和中国女裁缝》,《让子弹飞》,《画皮》等. 通常他也为他参演的电影演唱主题曲和配乐.他也和李连杰一起合作,在第一部3D IMAX武侠电影《龙门飞甲》中扮演主角.

演员兼歌手的他也是联合国儿童基金会大使。他是一个佛教徒,热爱远足和露营。

在2011年他发起了个人基金会“行走的力量”,为了鼓励城市里的人们去寻找安静和增强内心的力量,步行去探索那些国家的原始区域,然后把他们在途中重新获得的正能量传递给他们的朋友们。

他私下的着装风格走户外风(当他不用穿着在红地毯上或者TV SHOW中那些时尚的装扮时),这是来自于他对户外生活的爱。“我爱穿那些让我感觉舒适的衣服,我相信舒适是时尚的基本。”

http://www.vogue.it/en/uomo-vogue/stars/2012/10/chen-kun

[ 本帖最后由 siwei 于 2012-10-11 09:20 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有帐号?注册

情感不需要言语,需要用心去理解和感觉一切!

既然是交流,双方就要真诚,那些虚伪的吹捧根本没必要!

主题

好友

1万

积分

思维

点数
76438 点
帖子
注册时间
2009-10-14

Medal No.3

5#
发表于 2012-10-10 11:01 |只看该作者 |亮它
VOGUE杂志陈坤专访试译----一位热衷慈善的荧幕巨星

Chen Kun: The silver screen superstar with a passion for humanitarian causes

陈坤:一位热衷于慈善的荧幕巨星

When he sings his romantic ballads in concert, the girls in the
audience sway dreamily. And if he pirouettes in the air, swinging a blade in an
Asian martial arts (“wuxia”) film, the boys mimic his actions. Chen Kun, 36 but looking much younger, is an
all-round star in Chinese entertainment: his is an old-school
career, with hard graft at the Film Academy in Beijing. “My family wasn’t
rich when I was young, and I had to earn the fees for the school myself. After
school, I used to work as a copyist in the town hall and would sing in a pub at
Chongqing, my home town”, he tells us in Hong Kong, where he is working on his
latest film.

他一在演唱会上唱着浪漫情歌,观众席上的女孩们就如梦似幻地随着节奏摇摆。 在亚洲武侠电影里,他优雅地在空中旋转并随之旋出飞刀的动作为男孩儿们模仿。陈坤是中国娱乐业的多栖明星,他已经36岁但看起来要年轻许多。他曾经在北京的电影学院努力进修过,所以他事业的开端是比较传统的。陈坤说:“我小时家里不富裕,学费都是自己赚的。课余时间,我曾经在市政府做过打字员,也曾在家乡重庆的酒吧驻唱。” 接受采访时,陈坤正在香港忙他的最新电影。

“At the time, my dream was
to become a designer; I even had an offer from a European school, but finding
the money to go abroad was impossible for me. In the meantime, I had the
opportunity to star in a TV series, Love
story in Shanghai, so I planned to continue my studies with the
earnings from the show. But the series was highly successful, and in 2000 I
became famous; after being an
actor for ten years, I realised that I had fallen in love with my career as
performer”.

“那时,我的梦想是成为一个(室内)设计师;我还收到过欧洲大学的入学通知书,但我不可能凑到那么多钱出国。同时,我又得到了一个在电视剧《像雾像雨又像风》中的一个角色,所以我计划用这部戏的片酬来支撑未来的学习。但是这部电视剧非常受欢迎,在2000年我出名了;在做了十年演员后,我发觉我已经爱上演员这个职业。”

Now, Chen (also known as “Aloys”) has numerous awards as best
actor under his belt (among the most popular films have been Balzac and the little Chinese seamstress,
Let the bullets fly and
Painted skin). He often
sings the main song in his films’ soundtracks, and together with Jet Li is one of the stars of Flying swords of Dragon gate,
the first wuxia to be filmed in 3D and to be planned for Imax. The blockbuster
was presented at the latest Berlin film festival and distributed in the United
States during the summer. How was it, working on such a complex production set?
“Not only do I love wuxia as a genre, as I find it really interesting and imaginative,
but in the case of Flying swords, I starred in two
different roles. I really enjoyed working on this project with the director,
Tsui Hark”.

如今陈坤(英文名是Aloys)已经将无数最佳男演员奖项收入囊中(他最受欢迎的电影是《巴尔扎克与小裁缝》,《让子弹飞》以及《画皮》)。他经常演唱自己电影中的主题曲。他与李连杰共同参演了第一部3DIMAX武侠电影《龙门飞甲》。这部大片于最近一次的柏林电影节上展映,并于今夏在美上映。出演这样一部复杂的影片,陈坤的感觉会是怎样的呢?他说:“我非常喜欢武侠这种类型片,因为它有趣而天马行空。但是这次在“龙门”里,我分饰两角,我非常享受和导演徐克一起工作。”

He belongs to the last generation to have grown up in a family not
to have been “moderated” by the 1979 law imposing just one child per couple, the last to be able
to enjoy numbers of cousins and nephews, to be addressed as “uncle” or “aunt”.
He is the eldest of three brothers, brought up by his mother after the divorce
of his parents. The typically career-oriented, egocentric life philosophy of
some of his single-child fellow citizens is very different to his own approach:
“I felt the responsibility of
being the family ‘head’”, he states. “We have remained very
united, and all live in the same district in Beijing”.

This sense of responsibility goes beyond the call of his genes: like
many other leading celebrities, the
actor-singer also works as a Unicef ambassador. But without
travelling afar: he has chosen to concentrate his energy on disadvantaged
children in rural areas in his own country; children with poor schooling or who
are victims of abuse. “I want to work with every citizen and parent and give
them the means to create a better world for their children”.

1979年中国出台了独生子女政策,陈坤属于在没有被“调控”的家庭中成长的最后一代,属于享有表亲和侄叔亲情的最后一代,也是能被称为“叔叔”或“阿姨”的最后一代。他在家里是长兄,被离异的母亲抚养长大。独生子女那种典型的以事业为中心,以自我为中心的生活理念在他这显然不适用。他说:“我能感觉到做为一个‘家长’的责任。我们家非常融和,我们在北京都住一个小区里。”他的责任感不只停留在自己的亲人中:与其他许多顶尖名人相似,这位演绎歌唱双栖明星也是联合国儿童基金会的大使。但是他并没有走的很远,他选择了尽力去关注祖国偏远地区的贫困儿童;关注不能接受好的教育以及遭受虐待的儿童。“我想与每一位公民及父母一起努力,给予他们创造更好世界的途径。”

We ask him what his fans project on to him, and what is the
craziest thing they have done because of their enthusiasm. He pauses, and then
answers phlegmatically: “I don’t know what they see in me, but I believe I have
a positive influence on their lives. I hope that I am able to be an ever better
citizen than I can be an actor”. And asked about any future challenges, he
replies simply: “To be a more sincere person, to be the trueme”. He feels drawn to Buddhism.
The book that has had the greatest influence on him is Sogyal Rinpoche’s The Tibetan book of living and dying,
and he is passionate too about hiking and camping.

我们问他影迷对他的期待以及他们对他做过的最疯狂的事情。他顿了顿,然后迟缓地说:“我不知道他们怎么看我,但我相信我对他们的影响一定是积极正面的。我希望我作为公民做得比做演员做得更好。”问道关于未来的挑战时,他回答地非常的简洁:“成为一个更加真诚的人,做真正的自己。”陈坤信仰佛教。对他影响最深的书是索甲仁波切的《西藏生死书》。他对爬山和户外野营也很感兴趣。

In 2011, he
launched a personal charity, Power to go, to encourage people to find inner
peace and strength by leaving town and going to explore wilder corners of their
country on foot and then pass on their renewed positive energy to their
friends. As an initial
demonstrative project, he took ten students with him to Tibet, and this year guided
20 office workers in the province of Qinghai.

2011年,陈坤发起了个人公益活动---“行走的力量”,通过离开城市,到野外徒步探险来激励人们找到内心的平静与力量,继而把刚得到的正能量传递给他们的朋友。首次示范项目,陈坤带了10名大学生随他去西藏。而今年,他带领了青海省的20名官方工作人员。

His style (in private life, when he is not wearing fashionable
clothes for red carpets or TV shows) springs from his love for life in the open
air: “I like to wear clothes
that make me feel comfortable; indeed, I believe comfort to be the founding
principle of fashion”. The same approach is apparent in the
interior design of his apartment, which is “minimal, with furniture that be
moved and re-arranged every so often”. There are items and sculptures in
various fine woods, sandalwood above all, in what constitutes a collection
begun during filming of a television programme: Chen was playing the part of a
person who loved surrounding himself with similar articles, and Chen himself
acquired the same enthusiasm as though by osmosis.

他的范儿(是指生活中他不必像出席红毯或电视节目那样要穿时尚的衣服)来源于他对户外活动的喜爱:“我喜欢穿舒适的衣服;实际上,我认为舒适是时尚的最基本原则。”他的这种观念在他的居室设计上显而易见。他的房间是“小,家具可以移动,可以时常重新布置的。”他家有各式各样精致的木雕。他在拍摄一部电视剧(《故梦》)时喜欢上了收藏檀香木:影视剧中的角色(天恩)喜欢摆弄相似的物件儿,陈坤自己也被角色的气质渗透,习得了同样的爱好。

L'Uomo Vogue, October 2012 (n. 434)

Fashion editor Tina Leung

Photo by Tony Law

转自:http://blog.sina.com.cn/u/2010373197

[ 本帖最后由 siwei 于 2012-10-10 11:12 编辑 ]
情感不需要言语,需要用心去理解和感觉一切!

既然是交流,双方就要真诚,那些虚伪的吹捧根本没必要!

主题

好友

11万

积分

点数
108056 点
帖子
注册时间
2004-3-14
6#
发表于 2012-10-10 16:31 |只看该作者 |亮它
很高端,很棒

主题

好友

1万

积分

居住地
北京市
点数
16014 点
帖子
微博名
五六七八月雪
注册时间
2005-2-6

Medal No.3

7#
发表于 2012-10-10 17:02 |只看该作者 |亮它

回复 #3 番茄土逗逗 的帖子

神总结!
人生如戏,戏如人生      

有缘相聚,无缘分离

主题

好友

积分

居住地
海外
点数
989 点
帖子
注册时间
2012-5-25
8#
发表于 2012-10-11 06:26 |只看该作者 |亮它
Thanks a bunch for sharin'...
If the sun refused to shine
I would still be loving you...

主题

好友

积分

居住地
海外
点数
989 点
帖子
注册时间
2012-5-25
9#
发表于 2012-10-11 06:27 |只看该作者 |亮它
If the sun refused to shine
I would still be loving you...

主题

好友

积分

点数
1053 点
帖子
注册时间
2005-5-19
10#
发表于 2012-10-11 15:53 |只看该作者 |亮它
尋找...簡單Dê快樂...过我自己的生活!

主题

好友

1万

积分

居住地
北京市
点数
16014 点
帖子
微博名
五六七八月雪
注册时间
2005-2-6

Medal No.3

11#
发表于 2012-10-11 16:45 |只看该作者 |亮它

回复 #10 雅利 的帖子

雅利也好久没看到了呢!

多回来冒泡!
人生如戏,戏如人生      

有缘相聚,无缘分离

主题

好友

积分

居住地
山东省
点数
2720 点
帖子
微博名
ready飞
注册时间
2012-5-2
12#
发表于 2012-10-11 23:36 |只看该作者 |亮它
这是shallow_person 翻译的

主题

好友

积分

居住地
海外 美国
点数
1824 点
帖子
注册时间
2004-9-22
13#
发表于 2012-10-27 01:41 |只看该作者 |亮它
Pretty good!
No man is ever worth your tears, and the one who is will never make you cry.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|会员列表|陈坤同名网站(2004-3-9成立) ( 京ICP备2022019963号 京公网安备11010502050304号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 23:31