积分

点数
361 点
帖子
注册时间
2008-1-1
56#
发表于 2008-5-31 12:40 |只看该作者 |亮它
无知和善良是两个概念.无知或者弱智的人可以原谅,因为那不是她的错也不是她愿意的.
对遭遇着天灾的人们说有趣怎样的心地!!这种垃圾人的作品或者任何东西都令人作呕.
越是没准备冲口而出的话越真实!
朋友们,早上好!!新的一天开始啦!

主题

好友

积分

点数
361 点
帖子
注册时间
2008-1-1
57#
发表于 2008-5-31 12:52 |只看该作者 |亮它
十岁的孩子拥有的是天真和可爱u,嘿嘿,,,
偶这个u就是和朋友家儿子网上聊天时学来滴,那次的聊天到现在还记忆深刻,是个有趣的经历!和一个小大人了天 ,特好玩..;P 那个宝宝8岁,打字速度还可以,,,很守信用,也很可爱,总之是个很逗的人!
朋友们,早上好!!新的一天开始啦!

主题

好友

积分

点数
216 点
帖子
注册时间
2004-6-22
58#
发表于 2008-5-31 15:56 |只看该作者 |亮它
嘿嘿,被你一说。好象真有点侮辱现在的小孩子的感觉。仔细想一下,把她比作什么都有侮辱那东西的感觉。

主题

好友

积分

点数
1436 点
帖子
注册时间
2006-5-18

Medal No.1

59#
发表于 2008-5-31 19:44 |只看该作者 |亮它
真是活该!!!!
坤儿,你的微笑安定而温暖!!

主题

好友

积分

点数
14646 点
帖子
微博名
我是姑姑
注册时间
2007-1-12

Medal No.3

60#
发表于 2008-5-31 20:32 |只看该作者 |亮它

[ 本帖最后由 wahcoolcool 于 2009-7-21 22:15 编辑 ]

主题

好友

积分

点数
267 点
帖子
注册时间
2005-11-27
61#
发表于 2008-5-31 21:14 |只看该作者 |亮它
这女人怎一个蠢字了得!!BS她,鸟人

主题

好友

积分

点数
1057 点
帖子
注册时间
2004-5-2
62#
发表于 2008-5-31 21:20 |只看该作者 |亮它
她赶紧找她的达赖好朋友帮忙吧,看还有没有希望把"报应"二字从自己身边拿开吧,:sms25

主题

好友

积分

点数
1791 点
帖子
注册时间
2008-4-29
63#
发表于 2008-5-31 23:00 |只看该作者 |亮它
现在道歉恐怕太晚了
喜歡你﹐認識你是我最开心的選擇。你是最棒的﹐我會永遠支持你的。

主题

好友

积分

点数
638 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-2-16
64#
发表于 2008-6-1 01:16 |只看该作者 |亮它
莎朗-斯通向中国人民致歉 并全力支持中国的抗震救灾
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
唉。。。以为这样就能人我们气消吗。。。真天真。。。
5.24那天她为何不带脑子上街呢。。。莫非是摆设来着。。。

主题

好友

积分

点数
2228 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-1-1
65#
发表于 2008-6-1 01:40 |只看该作者 |亮它
莎朗-斯通接受采访称新闻报道断章取义
http://www.sina.com.cn 2008年05月31日21:06  新浪娱乐

新浪娱乐讯 6月1日出版的《纽约时报》时尚版刊登了时尚评论家Cathy Horyn对莎朗斯通的独家专访。莎朗·斯通辩称自己在戛纳有关中国地震的言论被断章取义,她同时表示迪奥以她的名义发表的道歉歪曲了她的本意。

在接受《纽约时报》的采访中,莎朗·斯通表示她在戛纳参加一个有关艾滋病募捐的公益活动中确实被问及有关中国地震的情况,不过她强调那个后来被无数次播放的新闻经过了编辑的剪辑,她在一份用电子邮件寄给《纽约时报》的声明中解释:“我非常难过,一段10秒钟的被剪辑的很坏的视频,毁掉了我超过20年从事国际慈善事业的名声,我原本是想帮助中国人民。”

莎朗·斯通解释说,如果有人认为她在接受采访时表现的很开心,是因为她为桥梁基金的救灾努力而感动。莎朗·斯通说她在5月20日接到了一封来自桥梁基金负责人的电子邮件,其中提到请她说句话鼓励人们捐款,“这些其实是我想跟记者说的,但是都被剪掉了……现在,看这段带子,我好像是一个彻头彻尾挑事的人”。

5月29日,迪奥中国在一份声明中表示将立即撤销并停止任何与莎朗-斯通有关的形象广告、市场宣传以及商业活动。而莎朗·斯通则对迪奥以她的名义发表道歉表示不满。她表示此前与曾迪奥的负责人通过电话,坚称:“我不会因为不实的、虚假的东西道歉。迪奥的声明使得我好像承认自己干了坏事”。莎朗·斯通同时透露,迪奥的负责人还没有跟她讨论是否要与她解除代言合同的问题。 JZB/文

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/u/2008-05-31/21062043606.shtml

《纽约时报》采访莎朗-斯通原文
Actress Stone and Dior Differ Over Apology
By CATHY HORYN
Published: June 1, 2008

THERE is no denying that the high-heeled foot in Sharon Stone’s mouth at the Cannes Film Festival belongs to the actress herself. She admitted that her comments suggesting that karmic retribution may have caused the devastating earthquakes in China were blithering.

“Clearly, I sound like an idiot,” said Ms. Stone on Thursday evening from her home in Los Angeles, after she had watched a widely viewed Internet video of her remarks from Cannes.

In the red-carpet interview on May 22, Ms. Stone, who was about to enter a fund-raising gala for the American Foundation for AIDS Research, of which she was a host, told a journalist: “I’m not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And the earthquake and all this stuff happened, and then I thought, is that karma? When you’re not nice that bad things happen to you?”

The comments created a stir in the Chinese news media and on blogs, and Dior, which has a modeling contract with Ms. Stone for a face cream, removed her from advertising in China, fearing a backlash. Dior’s Shanghai office issued a statement in which Ms. Stone was quoted apologizing: “I am deeply sorry and sad about hurting Chinese people.”

In the 45-minute telephone interview Thursday night, Ms. Stone was at first strident and then contrite about her remarks. She insisted her comments in Cannes had been taken out of context. She also said that she resisted Dior’s efforts at damage control, and that the apology issued in her name distorted her words.

Early last week, Ms. Stone said, she received a call from Sidney Toledano, the chief executive of Dior, which hired the actress for beauty advertisements in 2005. “I talked to Sidney and I said: ‘Let’s get serious here. You guys know me very well. I’m not going to apologize. I’m certainly not going to apologize for something that isn’t real and true — not for face creams.’ ”

Ms. Stone said the interview in Cannes with her remarks about Tibet and karma came at the end of a media line of 80 to 100 television crews. She believes, but is not certain, the interviewer was from a Hong Kong television station. The call letters on the microphone are blurred out on Internet sites showing the video.

If Ms. Stone’s expression in the video seemed unduly happy as she referred to the earthquakes in Sichuan Province, which have taken the lives of more than 68,000 people, it may be because, as she said on Thursday, she had recently been in communication with the Bridge Fund, which does work on behalf of Tibetans, and was touched by the group’s relief efforts in the devastated area.

On May 20, Ms. Stone said, she received an e-mail message from her friend Monica Garry, executive director of the Bridge Fund, requesting a quote from the actress for the organization’s Web site that might encourage people to give money to the relief.

“This was the story I was telling the reporter” at Cannes, Ms. Stone said, adding that some of her explanatory comments were edited out.

At the end of the film festival, on May 24, Ms. Stone flew to Stockholm, where she was scheduled to address a global health forum attended by scientists and public health experts. Meanwhile, Chinese blogs were starting to condemn Ms. Stone for being insensitive.

“Now it’s turned into a three-ring circus,” said Ms. Stone, who is 50 and is set to begin production in Louisiana on a film with Val Kilmer called “Streets of Blood.”

Like many European luxury brands, Dior, which reported double-digit growth in China for the first three months of the year, looks to emerging consumer markets as a major source of revenue, and it is eager to avoid causing offense. In April, a pro-Tibetan demonstration during the Olympic torch relay in Paris brought calls in China to boycott the French retailer Carrefour.

Ms. Stone said that she told Mr. Toledano of Dior that since she didn’t believe she had done anything wrong, why didn’t Dior let her clarify her remarks with a statement? That statement, which Cindi Berger, a publicist for Ms. Stone, sent to The New York Times in an e-mail message, said, in part: “I am deeply saddened that a 10-second poorly edited film clip has besmirched my reputation of over 20 years of charitable services on behalf of international charities. My intention is to be of service to the Chinese people.” She expressed sympathy for the earthquake victims and said she regretted if her comments in Cannes were misunderstood.

Yet the apology released in Ms. Stone’s name by Dior’s office in Shanghai bears little resemblance to the original, and the difference seemed to irritate the star. To many bloggers, the apology made Ms. Stone seem at once groveling and insincere — another actress doing what she has to save a movie career.

“It makes it appear that I’m in agreement that I did a bad thing,” Ms. Stone said, adding that she believes the statement was not a poor translation but rather rewritten. It is unclear who at Dior provided the statement to the Chinese news media.

For actresses like Ms. Stone, whose image sells products, there is little room for fumbling. She said that she and Mr. Toledano have not discussed her contract with the company.

A Dior spokesman said Friday that Mr. Toledano was returning from a trip to China, along with his boss, Bernard Arnault, the chairman of LVMH Moët Hennessy-Louis Vuitton, and could not be reached for comment.

Although Ms. Stone said she is less concerned by the appeasing attitude of corporations toward China than what she calls the sensational tactics of journalists, she nonetheless sounded chastened by the episode. Noting more than once that she helped raised $10 million at the amfAR gala, Ms. Stone said that in the future she will chose her words more carefully. “I am really sorry that it created such a thing,” she said. “I misspoke for four seconds and it’s become an international incident.”

It was only after reviewing the video in her home toward the end of the interview that it seemed to dawn on Ms. Stone why her comments had caused such an uproar. “I had absolutely no intention of saying that, which I did say,” she said, “and now, looking at it on the tape, I look like a complete ding-dong.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/06/0 ... =rssnyt&emc=rss

主题

好友

积分

点数
2228 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-1-1
66#
发表于 2008-6-1 01:52 |只看该作者 |亮它
莎朗斯通的道歉是编的,不是她的原话
http://www.yule.com.cn 2008-5-31 23:24:04 新浪 [字号:大 中 小]

纽约时报发表了星期四对于莎朗斯通的采访。因时间关系,我只能做部分翻译。我力图做到平衡。如果有人找碴说“断章取义”,那么很简单,请你自己读英文,如果你读不了,请你自己找人翻译。

(译/王小东)

Actress Stone and Dior Differ Over Apology

By CATHY HORYN
Published: June 1, 2008
THERE is no denying that the high-heeled foot in Sharon Stone’s mouth at the Cannes Film Festival belongs to the actress herself. She admitted that her comments suggesting that karmic retribution may have caused the devastating earthquakes in China were blithering.
Skip to next paragraph

那个大错特错的话肯定是这个女演员自己说的。她承认关于报应的说法是胡说八道。

“Clearly, I sound like an idiot,” said Ms. Stone on Thursday evening from her home in Los Angeles, after she had watched a widely viewed Internet video of her remarks from Cannes.
In the red-carpet interview on May 22, Ms. Stone, who was about to enter a fund-raising gala for the American Foundation for AIDS Research, of which she was a host, told a journalist: “I’m not happy about the way the Chinese are treating the Tibetans because I don’t think anyone should be unkind to anyone else. And the earthquake and all this stuff happened, and then I thought, is that karma? When you’re not nice that bad things happen to you?”

“很明显,我显得像个白痴”,莎朗斯通在看了视频之后说。

The comments created a stir in the Chinese news media and on blogs, and Dior, which has a modeling contract with Ms. Stone for a face cream, removed her from advertising in China, fearing a backlash. Dior’s Shanghai office issued a statement in which Ms. Stone was quoted apologizing: “I am deeply sorry and sad about hurting Chinese people.”
In the 45-minute telephone interview Thursday night, Ms. Stone was at first strident and then contrite about her remarks. She insisted her comments in Cannes had been taken out of context. She also said that she resisted Dior’s efforts at damage control, and that the apology issued in her name distorted her words.

在星期四四十五分钟的电话采访中,莎朗斯通开始时吵嚷,继而对自己的评论表示悔悟。她坚持说自己在嘎纳的评论被断章取义了。她也说她反对迪奥的危机处理方式,以她的名字发表的道歉歪曲了她的原话。

Early last week, Ms. Stone said, she received a call from Sidney Toledano, the chief executive of Dior, which hired the actress for beauty advertisements in 2005. “I talked to Sidney and I said: ‘Let’s get serious here. You guys know me very well. I’m not going to apologize. I’m certainly not going to apologize for something that isn’t real and true — not for face creams.’ ”

莎朗斯通说:本周早些时候,她跟迪奥的CEO通了电话,说:“我不会道歉,我不会因为不实的、虚假的东西道歉”

Ms. Stone said the interview in Cannes with her remarks about Tibet and karma came at the end of a media line of 80 to 100 television crews. She believes, but is not certain, the interviewer was from a Hong Kong television station. The call letters on the microphone are blurred out on Internet sites showing the video.
If Ms. Stone’s expression in the video seemed unduly happy as she referred to the earthquakes in Sichuan Province, which have taken the lives of more than 68,000 people, it may be because, as she said on Thursday, she had recently been in communication with the Bridge Fund, which does work on behalf of Tibetans, and was touched by the group’s relief efforts in the devastated area.

如果说在视频中莎朗斯通在提到四川大地震时的表情过分高兴,那可能是因为她为藏族人的桥梁基金的救灾努力而感动。

On May 20, Ms. Stone said, she received an e-mail message from her friend Monica Garry, executive director of the Bridge Fund, requesting a quote from the actress for the organization’s Web site that might encourage people to give money to the relief.

5月20日,莎朗斯通接到了她的朋友,桥梁基金的头的电子邮件,请她说句话鼓励人们捐款。

“This was the story I was telling the reporter” at Cannes, Ms. Stone said, adding that some of her explanatory comments were edited out.

莎朗斯通说:这是我在跟记者说的事情,并说,她的一些解释被编辑掉了。

At the end of the film festival, on May 24, Ms. Stone flew to Stockholm, where she was scheduled to address a global health forum attended by scientists and public health experts. Meanwhile, Chinese blogs were starting to condemn Ms. Stone for being insensitive.
“Now it’s turned into a three-ring circus,” said Ms. Stone, who is 50 and is set to begin production in Louisiana on a film with Val Kilmer called “Streets of Blood.”
Like many European luxury brands, Dior, which reported double-digit growth in China for the first three months of the year, looks to emerging consumer markets as a major source of revenue, and it is eager to avoid causing offense. In April, a pro-Tibetan demonstration during the Olympic torch relay in Paris brought calls in China to boycott the French retailer Carrefour.
Ms. Stone said that she told Mr. Toledano of Dior that since she didn’t believe she had done anything wrong, why didn’t Dior let her clarify her remarks with a statement? That statement, which Cindi Berger, a publicist for Ms. Stone, sent to The New York Times in an e-mail message, said, in part: “I am deeply saddened that a 10-second poorly edited film clip has besmirched my reputation of over 20 years of charitable services on behalf of international charities. My intention is to be of service to the Chinese people.” She expressed sympathy for the earthquake victims and said she regretted if her comments in Cannes were misunderstood.

莎朗斯通说:她跟迪奥的头说了,既然她不认为自己有什么错,为什么迪奥不让她澄清自己的评论?她在一份用电子邮件寄给《纽约时报》的声明中说:“我非常难过,一段10秒钟的被剪辑的很坏的视频,毁掉了我超过20年从事国际慈善事业的名声,我原本是想帮助中国人民。”她对地震被害者表示了同情,并对她在嘎纳的评论被误解regret(我不敢翻译这个词,怕表达意思不准确被人骂)

Yet the apology released in Ms. Stone’s name by Dior’s office in Shanghai bears little resemblance to the original, and the difference seemed to irritate the star. To many bloggers, the apology made Ms. Stone seem at once groveling and insincere — another actress doing what she has to save a movie career.
迪奥以莎朗斯通的名字发表的道歉和真正的那个基本上没有什么共同之处,这使得这位明星很恼怒。在许多博客眼里,这个道歉让莎朗斯通显得为了拯救自己的电影生涯而不真诚地卑躬屈膝。

“It makes it appear that I’m in agreement that I did a bad thing,” Ms. Stone said, adding that she believes the statement was not a poor translation but rather rewritten. It is unclear who at Dior provided the statement to the Chinese news media.

莎朗斯通说:“它使得我好像承认自己干了坏事”。

For actresses like Ms. Stone, whose image sells products, there is little room for fumbling. She said that she and Mr. Toledano have not discussed her contract with the company.

像莎朗斯通这种卖产品的女演员,是决不能犯错的。她说还没有跟迪奥的头谈自己与公司的合同。

A Dior spokesman said Friday that Mr. Toledano was returning from a trip to China, along with his boss, Bernard Arnault, the chairman of LVMH Moët Hennessy-Louis Vuitton, and could not be reached for comment.
Although Ms. Stone said she is less concerned by the appeasing attitude of corporations toward China than what she calls the sensational tactics of journalists, she nonetheless sounded chastened by the episode. Noting more than once that she helped raised $10 million at the amfAR gala, Ms. Stone said that in the future she will chose her words more carefully. “I am really sorry that it created such a thing,” she said. “I misspoke for four seconds and it’s become an international incident.”

虽然莎朗斯通说她对大公司们讨好中国的态度不以为然,她还是感到了压力。她为艾滋病筹集了一千万美元。莎朗斯通说,以后她说话会更注意:“我只说了四秒钟错话,而这就变成了一个国际事件”。

It was only after reviewing the video in her home toward the end of the interview that it seemed to dawn on Ms. Stone why her comments had caused such an uproar. “I had absolutely no intention of saying that, which I did say,” she said, “and now, looking at it on the tape, I look like a complete ding-dong.”

当采访快结束时,莎朗斯通再次看了视频,似乎这时她才明白,她的评论为什么会引起这么大的喧嚣:“这些话绝对不是我的本意,可我确实说了,”她说:“现在,看这段带子,我好像是一个彻头彻尾挑事的人”。

[作者:天朝]
[选稿:最爱李哲]
[编辑:朱一卿]

本篇文章来源于中国娱乐网 原文链接:http://news.yule.com.cn/html/200805/10919.html

主题

好友

积分

点数
553 点
帖子
注册时间
2008-3-4
67#
发表于 2008-6-1 02:18 |只看该作者 |亮它
拒绝接受道歉,抵制

主题

好友

积分

点数
3935 点
帖子
注册时间
2004-5-25

Medal No.3

68#
发表于 2008-6-1 09:03 |只看该作者 |亮它
这个老女人一定是更年期~~~:sms15 ~~
七八岁瘸腿孤儿每受辱必到村外海棠树下哭泣~那怨念让天空也会浮起薄雾~再七年~孤儿闻海棠将被砍~奔往话别~见树下一女子~貌美~哭意顿止~女递物与他:内有数枚花瓣~受辱时合泪水共饮~另有一块七年珍宝~不怨时常拭之!飘飘然远去~孤儿开包看~花辩旁静躺一枚晶莹琥珀~~(鬼水瓶录二)

主题

好友

积分

点数
2228 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-1-1
69#
发表于 2008-6-1 11:31 |只看该作者 |亮它
莎朗斯通正式道歉 称“报应”论是“口误”
2008-6-1 11:09:04

人民网·天津视窗6月1日电:美国有线电视新闻网6月1日报道,好莱坞明星莎朗·斯通周六发表了一份声明,称她对此前针对中国地震发表的言论表示“莫大的遗憾”。而在本周四(美国时间)晚上,斯通接受了《纽约时报》长达 45分钟的电话采访,当时她还坚称自己从未就此事表示道歉,Dior以她的名义发表的道歉歪曲了她的本意。   

莎朗·斯通于周六发表的这份是其亲自起草的,她在声明中说,“千真万确,那是出于口误。”“犯下这个错误我感到莫大的遗憾。那是不理智的,我道歉。我说那些话并没有想伤害任何人的意思。”“那是由于一时分心和对消息的敏感。”   

“媒体对这件事的报道铺天盖地。我想尽快告诉他们我心里的想法,以便阻止人们去进行各种理解。”   

在前不久的戛纳国际电影节上,莎朗·斯通在回答对于中国四川地震的看法时,称她不满意中国人对待达赖喇嘛的做法,因此地震是“对中国人的报应”。此言一出,立即在国际社会引起轩然大波,谴责如雪片般飞来,与莎朗·斯通合作的法国公司也打算撤掉她的广告。无奈之下,莎朗·斯通于本周六发表了上述声明。

http://www.022net.com/2008/6-1/442221112779134.html

主题

好友

积分

点数
2228 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-1-1
70#
发表于 2008-6-1 11:34 |只看该作者 |亮它
Actress says she misspoke on China

* Story Highlights
    * Sharon Stone had suggested that deadly earthquake might be karma
    * Actress issues statement "to set the record straight" regarding remark
    * Stone says comments were product of "news sensationalism"
    * Next Article in Entertainment »

(CNN) -- Actress Sharon Stone said in a statement Saturday that she "could not be more regretful" of her comments this month regarding the earthquake in China, in which she suggested that the quake was an act of "karma."

"Yes, I misspoke," said the statement released by Stone's publicist and entitled "In my own words by Sharon Stone."

"I could not be more regretful of that mistake. It was unintentional. I apologize. Those words were never meant to be hurtful to anyone," Stone said. "They were an accident of my distraction and a product of news sensationalism."

Stone said Saturday that she was issuing the statement to set the record straight about the comments she made to a reporter at the Cannes Film Festival.

The statement drew fire from citizens and government officials.

"There have been numerous reports about what I said in Cannes. I would like to set the record straight about what I feel in my heart and end all of the understandings," she said.

"They're not being nice to the Dalai Lama, who is a friend of mine," Stone said on camera at the time, discussing the Chinese. "And then all of this earthquake and all this happened and I thought, is that karma? When you're not nice, that bad things happen to you?"

Qin Gang, spokesman for China's Foreign Ministry, said Stone "should do more to promote understanding and friendship between nations."

French fashion house Christian Dior said it would drop Stone from its advertisements in China after her May 22 remarks.

"We absolutely disagree with her hasty comments, and we are also deeply sorry about them," Dior said in a statement from its Shanghai, China, headquarters.

But Stone said she was "deeply saddened by the pain that this whole situation has caused the victims of the devastating earthquake in China."

As of Friday, the death toll from the May 12 magnitude-7.9 quake stood at 68,858, with another 18,618 missing.

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/SHOWBIZ/Movies/05/31/sharon.stone/

[ 本帖最后由 itsme 于 2008-6-1 11:38 编辑 ]

主题

好友

积分

点数
4558 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-2-11
71#
发表于 2008-6-1 11:38 |只看该作者 |亮它
什么叫做口误, 只听你对这种事说了一句 '有趣' , 現在你说的任何解釋也解除不了你身上曾經说过的 '报应' !
很久沒上来, 就是因工作纏身, 請大家不要见怪 !我心也很內疚, 在此抱歉!!

主题

好友

积分

点数
4558 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-2-11
72#
发表于 2008-6-1 11:39 |只看该作者 |亮它
堅稱「因果論」遭斷章取義
莎朗史東否認道歉

日前莎朗史東就「因果論」透過Dior發表道歉信公開道歉,然而事情卻峰迴路轉!昨晚新浪娛樂報道,指莎朗於美國時間上月29日接受《紐約時報》電話訪問時堅稱從未道歉,並指「因果論」遭斷章取義,更反對Dior的危機處理。
報道指莎朗承認曾跟Dior高層通電話,但她當時向對方表示不會為不實、虛假的東西道歉,還反問Dior為何不讓她澄清所講的言論,她更電郵《紐約時報》寫上:「我非常難過,一段十秒鐘被剪輯得很糟糕的視頻,玷污了我超過二十年從事國際慈善事業的名聲,我原本是想幫助中國人民的。」

莎朗表示日後會注意個人言論,她說:「我只說了四秒鐘的錯話,而這就變成了一件國際事件。」訪問尾聲,莎朗再一次看「因果論」視頻,似乎終於明白為何會惹起公憤,她說:「這些話絕對不是我的本意,但我確實說了,現在看這段帶,我好像是一個徹頭徹尾挑事的人。」

转自太陽报

主题

好友

积分

点数
2228 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-1-1
73#
发表于 2008-6-1 11:46 |只看该作者 |亮它
傲漫自大的笨旦

主题

好友

积分

点数
4558 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-2-11
74#
发表于 2008-6-1 11:54 |只看该作者 |亮它
看她的对话, 雖然我们不会接受她的道歉, 但她竟然一点歉意都沒有!真的是虛假的人!

主题

好友

积分

点数
1684 点
帖子
注册时间
2007-11-21
75#
发表于 2008-6-1 11:57 |只看该作者 |亮它
如果道歉有用的话,要警察来干嘛?
生命,如一串串肥皂泡,当扬起接受阳光洗礼的一刻,闪光!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

手机版|Archiver|会员列表|陈坤同名网站(2004-3-9成立) ( 京ICP备2022019963号 京公网安备11010502050304号 )

GMT+8, 2024-6-13 01:17